Friday, August 1, 2014

Kindle Unlimited Experiment: The Halfway Point

Has it only been 15 days since I embarked on this mad experiment?  It feels like centuries...

My current savings total is $67.49, well on track to hit $100 by the end of the trial.  I'm reading Clockers and liking it quite a bit.  I've even managed to reKindle my enthusiasm for the project to a degree.  However, the selection is still dragging me down and I feel like I'm stuck going to one restaurant and scouring the limited menu for things I want to eat.

All is not lost, however.  I've found a couple pro-wrestling books I'm interested in, as well as a few horror books and even a couple Bizarro titles.  Since I'm over the hump, I'll let momentum take its course.

Still not planning on paying for the service, though.  At least not until they beef up the selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment