Monday, August 11, 2014

Kindle Unlimited Experiment - The Home Stretch

Ever try to eat an exceptionally large sandwich?  Even if it's the best tasting sandwich ever made, eventually your jaws get tired and you just want to finish the son of a bitch.  That's how my Kindle Unlimited Experiment is shaping up.

It hasn't been a terrible experience thus far.  I've read over 118 dollars worth of ebooks, $118.89, to be precise, and I've discovered some books and authors I've really liked.  However, as I've stated pretty much every time I've written about Kindle Unlimited, the selection is very limiting, even with nearly 700,000 books to choose from.  Lucky for me, I've been in a horror mood or I wouldn't have lasted this long.  If you're into horror novellas, you can do some serious damage with Kindle Unlimited.

The best of my Kindle Unlimited Experiment so far:

  1. Deadlift
  2. Claire DeWitt and the City of the Dead
  3. Sow
  4. Claire DeWitt and the Bohemian Highway
  5. Wolf Hunt
  6. Ugly As Sin

My goal was to hit $100.00 when I started.  Now I'm shooting toward $130.00.  I have until Saturday night so I'd say it's doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment