Thursday, March 24, 2016

Review: 21st Century Dodos: A Collection of Endangered Objects

21st Century Dodos: A Collection of Endangered Objects 21st Century Dodos: A Collection of Endangered Objects by Steve Stack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As the title indicates, 21st Century Dodos is a collection of common objects and concepts heading toward extinction.

This was a pretty short book and I don't have a whole lot to say about it. It contains humorous entries about VHS, Betamax, rotary telephones, pipes, typewriters, various extinct candies and countries, telegrams, and other subjects, most notably that white dog poop from the 1970s and 80s you don't see much of anymore.

21st Century Dodos is very much a British book. There were quite a few entries that I had no idea what was being discussed. That being said, I still found it pretty interesting and amusing. 3 out of 5 stars and well worth 99 cents.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment